Brownie point was established in 1997 as a confectionary outlet in busy streets of Bandra, Mumbai. Being established by Mr. Manish Khanna the company pioneered in innumerous varieties of fine desserts, cakes, pastries, brownies and mousses. Over the span of last 22 years the company has acquired a fine collection of confectionary cuisines from all around the world and has been synonymous in the confectionery industry of Mumbai, India.
What started as a diminutive cake store in Bandra, Mumbai has today culminated into a mega confectionery brand operating a fleet of outlets across Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Dubai successfully conquering taste buds in the Indian market as well as International markets.
Our overwhelming and extensive collection of over 500 different varieties of desserts, cakes, mousses and brownies will surely tranquilize your taste buds and add a sweet lining to your loving memories. Our products are made from finely selected rich Belgium chocolates and light non-dairy creams giving you the aesthetic pleasure of enjoying the fine taste and at the same time maintaining your healthy lifestyle.
Our extensive collection has been carefully designed to value the sentiments of your religious ties and thereby we also offer a wide selection of eggless varieties with almost all our collection available with eggless options.
We are into FOFO Model
250 to 300 Sq.ft.
Machinery & Equipment
Interior & Other Cost
Security Deposit (Refundable)
14 to 16 Months
As per government rule GST will be applicable on each payment
Interior Cost is variable, which is depends on design and area size (Sq.ft.)
Other cost includes POS Software & Miscellaneous Expenses
Brownie Point is a product-centric brand, established in 1997 as a confectionary outlet in Mumbai.
This is the place for everyone who shares one thing in common, the love for Brownies.
Experience the richness of a Brownies, chocolate fudge, the creaminess of a cake & the satisfaction of indulging in desserts without any guilt.
Healthier ingredient alternatives, macro counted recipes and the love for tasty desserts. This is all that is required for them to deliver not just desserts and, but smiles of satisfaction too.
Their vision at Brownie Point is to provide their customers with high quality, artisanal brownies, baked fresh to ensure the right texture, mouthfeel and taste as compared to the mass-produced, pre-mix-based brownies available in the market currently.
Quality: Their brownies are decadently rich, since they're made with dark chocolate rather than cocoa, added to butter, castor sugar and flour.
Flavours: Their Brownies are surprisingly satisfying given the richness of the ingredients. Especially once they're heated, which magnifies all their characteristics, making them especially gooey, sweet and velvety.
Brownie Point is especially proud of its fusion brownies that incorporate all kinds of popular chocolates by adding them to the basic brownie batter before baking.
They have dessert parlor franchise model to expand their Franchise business further.
Complete training and prominent support system will be provided by Brownie Point to boost sales of the business.
- Agreement Terms is of 5 Years.
- Agreement will be renewable at 0 Cost.
- Existing Master Franchise at Delhi, Nashik, Pune, Dubai
- Mumbai Logistic Network: Western Line till Vasai | Central Line till Thane | Harbour Line till Seawood.
- Master Franchise Investment starts from 1.2 to 1.5 Crore
- Live Kitchen Model Starts from 35 to 40 Lakhs where royalty will be 5% on sales.
- Min 2 Km Radius required between every outlet
- Manpower Requirement: 1 to 2 Staff for Retail store
- Franchise Discovery will help you for Staff hiring of Retail Store as per Brand Guidlines.
- Brand will Provide Chef & Helper for Live Kitchen Model.
- Shelf Life: Cream :- 2 days | Chocolate :- 3 days | Brownie :- 6 days | Bar Cakes :- 7 days | Cup Cakes :- 7 days
- Shop Rent Reccomendation: Not more than INR 40,000/-
- Packaging Cost will bear by Brand
- Shop Timing :- 11 AM to 11 PM
What business qualifications does Brownie Point seek in its potential franchisees?
The following qualifications, among others, are essential to be considered for a franchise:
1. An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed.
2. The ability to manage finances.
3. Passion for your business.
4. Premise owner-operator.
5. Willingness to adhere to the guidelines and systems provided by Brownie Point.
6. Willingness to complete a comprehensive training program and become proficient in all areas.
7. Willingness to comply with Franchise Agreement compliance.
8. Financial resources.
What are the next steps in becoming a Brownie Point Franchise Owner?
1. Review the initial packet of information and fill out the no-obligation application,
2. After financial approval and understanding basic terms, pay the token amount of Rs. 1, 00,000/- to sign the LOI. Token amount would be deducted from franchise fees while signing the main agreement.
3. Our representatives will visit the location. Advice for specific areas and select the right location apt for the upcoming outlet.
4. Do your Homework! Thoroughly read the agreement paper.
5. Come to us for a Decision Day. A 2-hour meeting to show you the behind the scenes of a Cake Shop, discuss operations and marketing.
6. Signing of agreement.
What happens after I sign a franchise agreement?
1. Phone Orientation with a Brownie Point Representative: (timeline expectations for all processes from site selection to opening).
2. Site evaluation and selection: complete site selection form to present for acceptance.
3. Pre-construction design
5. Order equipment and modular design
6. Begin Local Store Marketing
7. Grand Opening
What is the initial investment?
RS. 10 to 12 Lakhs for Retail Outlet | 35 to 40 Lakhs for Live Kitchen | 1.2 to 1.5 Crore for Master Franchise.
How much Profit can I make?
Profitability varies depending upon a number of factors, including sales, location, occupancy and operating costs and the ability to manage and control the business. Our experienced executives will help you grow and make as much as saving in terms of profit.
How long does it take to be approved?
Initial financial approval takes approximately 24 hours. Brownie Point India has final approval for awarding franchises.
What is Brownie Point royalty rate?
0 % on Retail Outlet | 5% + Taxes on Live Kitchen
What about all raw material purchase and other purchase? |
In Retail Outlet: All purchase regarding Cakes, Pastries, Savoury etc will be supplied by Brownie Point.
In Live Kitchen: Cakes, Pastries, Savouries will be prepared directly in the Live Kitchen Outlet. Only cookies will be supplied by Brand.
In Master Franchise: All the things will be manufacture at Master Franchise Factory.
Will Brownie Point finance any amount of money in the project?
Brownie Point does not provide any financing. The remaining cost if any may be financed through a bank.
How long is the development process to open a store?
Approximately 25 - 30 days, from securing a site.
What will be the term of franchise agreement and when will the security deposit will be refunded?
Agreement period will be for 5 years (60 months). Security deposit will be refunded after the term (i.e. 5 years) on completion of the agreement.
If there is a renewal then again security deposit will be carried forward to the company.
Who will recruit the staff and what about training procedures?
In Retail Outlet: We required 2 Staff where Franchisee has to hire the Staff and Training will provided by Brownie Point.
In Live Kitchen Outlet: Chef’s & Helper will be provided by Brownie Point. Rest Staff Franchise has to hire.
In Master Franchise: All the Chef’s Helper, Quality Control, Supervisor, Manager will be hired by Brand.
What can be a possible loss to the franchise owner?
If the sales go below breakeven mark then the franchise owner may bear a loss to pay its monthly ongoing expenses of rent and electric bill etc.
What is the average size of a Brownie Point Retail Outlet?
An in-line or sit down unit typically averages from 250 to 300 square.
Who will decide the menu pricing and the sales promotion?
Brownie Point will decide all menu pricing, menu items and sales and promotion strategy.
Franchise Expansion City
Delhi, Mumbai, PAN India, Pune, Nashik, Thane, Navi Mumbai,
Franchise Existing City
Delhi, Pune, Nashik, Thane, Vasai, Dahisar, Dombivali, Borivali, Malad, Mulund, Juhu, Andheri Lokhandwala, Andheri J.B. Nagar, Mulund Charkop, Mahim, Worli, Tardeo, Kopar Khairane, Seawood, Ulhasnagar,